Last night, with the influence help of my friend Simon Tam, I decided I needed a personal webpage. That was a 3 second decision. Alas, it was a 3 hour decision to think up a website name. It was an insightful experience though; I think I’ve been nominated for the most uncreative domain-name guy.
Anyhow, I really don’t know what direction I should go with this site. On the main page I could write about my everyday events, like… drinking a glass of milk, watching the Blackhawks get destroyed with a sad face, or some crazy combination of the two! Truth be told, I don’t really want to write about my life all that much (so when I do it better be damn good).
In a nutshell, what I want to write about is:
- Technology – mainly computer related; hardware and software
- Video games – impressions, reviews, anticpations
- Education – engineering related; math and physics
- Sports – hockey with a hint of tennis
- My life – we’ll see, hopefully nothing too personal
- Tutorials – where I consider myself knowledgeable (so there probably wont be many of them)
Hopefully in a year, I can say to myself “Wow, the Avalanche are going to the Conference final the website has come a long ways”